Guess we will try to join the modern age and create a blog spot. Not sure I have a clue as to what I am doing or how often I will add to this, but at least this is a beginning.
Random thoughts- Not sure old people like HK and I should ever travel to visit our children and grandchildren. It just makes us sad when we have to leave. However, I will be the first to admit our recent trips to Cincinnati to visit Jeremy and his little brood and Seattle to visit Jenny's little tribe were absolutely delightful. Had a marvelous time at both places - enjoyed the beauty of both places and, above and beyond all joyful times, got to visit and hug and observe our children and grandchildren. What could be better than that. I will be headed for Fairfax, VA next month to be with Kerri when she welcomes her new little daughter to the family as well. I thought how fun it was that we got to celebrate all of our children's birthdays with them in person this go around. We celebrated Emily and Kerri's while we were together here in Utah over the holidays - were in Cincinnati for Jeremy's and were in Seattle for Jenny's. Amazing to see what wonderful adults our little children grew into. We are very fortunate parents.
I will write more later and in greater detail - perhaps - in the future. Being the maiden voyage of blogging I do not want to overdue.
Grateful for family, friends and good health. The younger of the Old Gray Bairds...
4 comments:
Ahh welcome to the blogging world Ma! You are quite the traveler! Glad were are next in line to get a visit!
you gotta be kidding me... karen's a blogger. congrats on being so hip, mom! xoxo
I am so excited you're a blogger! It sounds like you had fun visiting all those grandkids. I'm sure Kerri told you. We spent a fun little evening with her a couple of weeks ago. Ruby is just adorable.
Mel (Salisbury) Biggs
We sure had fun with you. The kids keep talking about Grandpa's rarring (sp?) Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment