2010 was a good year! Added two new grandchildren to the family tree. Had two of our children move close - okay so Idaho and Nevada aren't exactly in the neighborhood of Provo, but hey... they are both within one day drives!!!! And that is terrific. We have seen our children and grandchildren grow in several aspects. Accomplishments have abounded. And we are proud of them all. One of my favorite scriptures is 3 John 1:4 - we are most fortunate parents.
Life is generally good. Added a couple of plays to our resume. HK and I repeated our roles in "To Kill A Mockingbird" - this time at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. A little bit of a different script than the one used in the BYU production 14 years ago, but it was still fun to perform - especially together. I also had the dream role of an actress - playing Amanda in "The Glass Menagerie" - that is a plum role for any female actress. Tons of lines, and to this day I have no idea how I did it. I am getting old after all... I am currently playing the role of Betty Meeks in "The Foreigner" at the Hale and having a great time. Opened New Year's Eve - what a way to start the new year!!! Great little ensemble cast. And I had a fun film shoot at the LDS film studio this year as well. Good times.
Traveled some this past year as well and that is always fun. Also had three of our four children and 14 of our 17 grandchildren here for Christmas. Wow! That hasn't happened in a zillion years. Kerri, Jeff and their little girls were sorely missed. How we love them too. Maybe next year?????
So this is it for this time folks. Who knows - I may be back before 2012 - but don't count on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment