Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Blogs in One Month??? Unheard of . . .

Surprise. I decided to hit the blog page again. Twice in one month is rather a record for this old gal. Glad to report we had the half way party for "Foreigner" last week so now we only have 21 more performances ahead of us starting today... The show has been a great hit and trying to get tickets has been rather difficult. That is good I guess. Had our first of four weekends of Saturday matinee and evening performances last weekend. That was interesting. Made for a very long day, but the food in between shows was great - thanks to the Hales.

The weather had finally warmed up enough to allow us to break up the thick ice still in our driveway. It has been mighty cold. But our neighbor "B" says her yearly almanac of weather indicates it was like this last year - and the year before. So I guess the weathermen aren't looking at last years stats when they act like this is the worst winter ever. Naw. Don't believe that for a minute. But I am happy to see there really is green under the patches of melted snow.

Jeremy sent us a spiffy new mobile phone. Very nice. Need to hit the manual some more, but at least I have listed the names and numbers of our most important contacts - that being our kids. The fact that I accomplished that much was quite the biggee in and of itself!!! I am technically challenged you see.

Just FYI this is a photo of me as Betty Meeks in "The Foreigner" - didn't want you to think I had been on a clothes shopping spree. I swear, Betty is colored blind and doesn't have too much taste when it comes to wardrobe coordination. Besides, my real wardrobe is severely limited and mostly black I have noticed. Hmmm. What does that say about me? Don't answer that!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost passed out with shock seeing an update!!! J/K Such of a cute picture of my darlin' Mama! Wow what an intense run - you are one busy chick! Sounds like it has been fun even if a little loco at times. Sorry about the frozen tundra your driveway turned into. Let's meet up some where warmer in our dreams eh! Love you tons!